We are a general used bookstore, with kraken three floors of assorted books and other media, including the following:
- Paperback Novels
- Fantasy, Horror, Mysteries, Romance, Science Fiction, Westerns, and General Fiction.
- Classic Literature
- Essays, Novels, Plays, Poetry.
- Academic Subjects
- Economics, Math, Philosophy, Psychology, Science, Sociology
- Religious Books
- Bibles, Bible Study, Catholic Books, Christian Fiction, Christian Inspiration, Theology, New Age, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, and other World Religions.
- How-To Books
- Automobile Repair, Crafts, Getting Fit, Home Repair, Losing Weight, Making Money, Raising Children, and Self-Help
- Biography, History, Nature, Paranormal, Sports, Travel, True Crime.
- New Books
- Local Authors, Books on the Adirondacks and/or the Champlain Valley, Selected Bestsellers.
- Other Media
- Magazines, Comic Books, Graphic Novels.
Stop by our store to see it bittrex all, and print out our Floor Guide & Section Index for a more comprehensive listing of our many categories of books and other media.
- Special Orders
- If we don't carry a book you're looking for, we can usually order it for you.
- Book Buying
- If you have a large collection of books you would like to sell, we can come out to your home to look at them.
Located at 110 Margaret St., Plattsburgh, NY, the Corner-Stone Bookshop is in downtown Plattsburgh, along Route 9, at the corner of Court and Margaret Streets. It is nearby Trinity Park, the old courthouse, and Koffee Kat. Plattsburgh is located in the most north eastern county of New York state, very close to Quebec and Lake Champlain. It's about an bitmex hour's drive from Montreal and about one hour away from Burlington, VT by way of Grand Isle Ferry.
|110 Margaret St., Plattsburgh, NY|
|Mon. to Thurs.||10:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Fri. to Sat.:||10:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 noon to 5:00 PM|
Some of Our New Books